Hardware Engineer --- Unielec
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be a general hardware designer
- Write specifications for boards
- Create schematics, work with layout houses to create finished design and contract manufacturers to deliver prototypes and final design.
- Run projects with ODMs where the ODMs do the design, debug and manufacturing.
- Debug existing and new designs.
- 5+ years of experience in Systems Hardware Design or related infrastructure design
- B.Eng./B.S in Computer engineering or related field
- The candidate must be able to run server hardware development projects
- Candidate must be able to design and analyze different hardware systems and topologies.
- Self-motivated individual, must be able to work collaboratively in team environment and across divisions (BGs, MSR) and industry (OEM, ODM), demonstrated technical leadership in driving successful product designs.
- The candidate must have experience in hardware and systems design both in-house and with ODM/OEMs.
- Proven track record characterizing performance, analyzing designs and debugging problems that have surfaced.
- Experience with schematic capture tools and board layout tools.
- Experience validating signal integrity reports.
- Able to run lab tools, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc
- Cadence is a bonus.
If you are interest on this job, Please sent your resume to our email address: HR@unielecinc.com